NordicTrack RW700 rowing machine (2022)
- 10″ LCD console
- iFit Family subscription 30 days incl.
- Interactive training with the iFit app
- Built-in premium speakers
- Ergonomic and non-slip handle
- Better flywheel than the old model
- Maximum user weight: 115 kg
- Display Dimensions – NordicTrack RW700 Rowing Machine (2022): (L) 221 cm x (W) 56 cm x (H) 120 cm
Innovative details make the difference
The foot clips and the support strap made of nylon ensure a secure hold during training. The footrests are adjustable to adapt to each shoe size. The rower’s ergonomic seat is padded and covered in vinyl – making it sweat-resistant and easy to clean after use, as well as providing an extra touch of comfort. The Soft Touch handle provides excellent grip and additionally minimizes strain on the arms.
Technical precision for a realistic rowing feel
The RW700 also convinces technically – the flywheel has been revised and offers a realistic rowing feeling. Thanks to the possibility of adjusting the magnetic resistance on 26 levels, users, whether beginners or experienced, can push their limits and set new challenges on the NordicTrack RW700 . The resistance allows progress and adapts to each user. The long steel rail gives the device stability and thus guarantees safe training.